Project Manager for the Posidonia Protection Campaign
At the Argolic Environment Foundation (AEF) we are looking for a part – time project manager with an environmental or communicational background to be responsible for the development and implementation of a marine protection campaign which will focus on the Posidonia Protection at the Argolic Gulf. We offer a flexible work environment with travel to project sites and support for personal development.
The ideal candidate should:
- be passionate about nature and marine preservation
- be based in the Argolic region or in Athens
- have a minimum of 2 years experience in project and event management
- hold a degree in biology, ecology, environmental studies OR a degree in communication with previous experience in marine preservation and nature conservation
- have dynamic and confident verbal communication skills as he/she needs to communicate with diverse audiences including school students and key stakeholders
- have excellent written skills
- be fluent in Greek and English
- be able to design and implement an integrated communication plan and a successful awareness campaign
- be organised, pro-active and confident.
Please read the Full job description in Greek and share your CV and cover letter by 10 August 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org